Resources for Your Pet Owners
We know during natural disasters that you’ll have a lot on your plate. These resources have been designed to help you provide clients information on how to care for their pets during a natural disaster. We also have resources to help you keep your clients informed.
- When Disaster Strikes – English
- Consider posting this to your website, sharing on social media channels, send via text message to clients, send via mass email, send push notification via practice app, etc.
- *Spanish version: Available for Download
- How to Share Vital Updates to Your Google Business Listing
- How to setup Facebook Instant Replies – This feature allows you to turn on an auto reply type feature on Facebook. For example, if a client sends you a message on Facebook an auto reply might say “Due to [Insert Disaster] our offices are closed until further notice. Please contact XXX-XXX-XXXX for emergency veterinary care.”