- If you’re reading this page, I’d like to start by thanking you for attending my recent session at the Hill’s Global Symposium. It was a pleasure to share the latest thinking on social media and I hope you walked away from the session with several ideas on how you can better utilize social media in your practice.
- As requested, I have made several resources available for download on this private page of my website. If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact me. I’m VERY friendly and will be happy to answer any outstanding questions or concerns you might have.
Like these resources? I’d be happy to send you more! Sign up for my free email newsletter for more valuable tips on smart marketing and leveraging IT for your veterinary practice.
Last but not least, let’s keep the conversation going. Talk with me on social media using the links below:
Eric D. Garcia
+1 (813) 545-3044
IT & Digitam Marketing Consultant – Founder
Simply Done Tech Solutions, LLC
Post Meeting Resources
By downloading the files located on this page you are agreeing to keep the files confidential and will only use them for office use. If you are downloading any document on this page, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. Each entity and/or user downloading any document must have attended and provided an active email address at a meeting where an individual from Simply Done Tech Solutions, LLC represented the documents on this page. Using or disseminating any component of these documents is a violation of local and foreign Copyright. All rights reserved to Simply Done Tech Solutions, LLC.
Extended PowerPoint Presentation & Notes:
- Embrace Social Media – click here
- How to Market Hill’s Prescription Diets via Social Media – view examples
- How to Implement Facebook Page Moderation – click here
- Photo Release Form for Clients – click here
- Sample Case Study Client Consent Form – click here