Resources for Your Pet Owners
In the wake of the devastating effects of Hurricane Harvey to the Houston metropolitan area and surrounding communities, Simply Done Tech Solutions would like to offer complimentary resources to veterinary practices located in the affected communities.
We know that you have a lot on your plate right now. This is simply our small way of letting you know that we are here for you. We hope this can take some of the weight off of your shoulders during this period of recovery and restoration.
- Keeping Pets Safe During and After Hurricane Harvey – English
- Consider posting this to your website, sharing on social media channels, send via text message to clients, send via mass email, send push notification via practice app, etc.
- *Spanish version: Available for download
- How to Share Vital Updates to Your Google Business Listing
- How to Set an Auto Reply on Facebook – This feature allows you to turn on an auto reply type feature on Facebook. For example, if a client sends you a message on Facebook an auto reply might say “Due to Hurricane Harvey our offices are closed until further notice. Please contact XXX-XXX-XXXX for emergency veterinary care.”
- We will continue to add more resources over the next few days…